Here is a list of websites and resources we love. I hope these help you do well too!
Here is our list of top 10 sites:
- Canva, if you want to be able to do your own compelling artwork and designs for your website, a proposal, your social media pages, then Canva is very user friendly and enables you at a relatively low cost ($1.00 per design) to become your very own graphic artist. Here is the link. www.canva.com
- Need a video? A voice over? Or someone to do up a logo for you? Get it done on Fiverr dot com for just $5.00. Now you need to shop around for the person or talent you want, but once you find the right fit for your business message, BINGO! You’ve got access to some very cool marketing support services that make you look like a King or Queen! Log onto www.fiverr.com
- In need of something to put on the internet and just not ready for a full blow website? Get a one page business or personal profile at no charge with About dot me…log onto www.about.me and get online!
- Need to post things on your social media pages, but don’t want to spend time each day doing it? Then coordinate and plan your posts every day with Hootsuite. Hootsuite allows you to send your messages out all at once without having social media being a huge time suck… log onto www.hootsuite.com for more.
- Need up to the minute articles and data on all kinds of business, social, medical, political topics? Then subscribe to a Smartbrief of your choice and get the ideas, information, research and analysis you need, right to your email box each day. Smartbrief is smart business, log onto www.smartbrief.com for more info and choose the topics that help the most.
- Need a CRM solution but don’t have the deep pockets? Try www.insightly.com and get your sales, customer management, and conversations with clients tracked.
- Communicate like a pro and harness the marketing and communications power of webinars with Citrix. You get worry free, good quality webinars or tele-seminar service with Citrix. It works, the service team is top notch and it’s a fabulous marketing and communications tool. Log onto www.citrix.com for more
- Need a good time management program? To help you plan and make the most of your time? Log onto www.rememberthemilk.com if you have the time!
- Want to tap into relevant stories and articles about today’s entrepreneur? Log onto Entrepreneur Magazine at www.entrepreneur.com and get the latest news in small business
- Need to improve your business skills and live in the GTA? Log onto Enterprise Toronto’s website, they are the go to place to start, launch and grow your business. With one-on-one business advice, training programs, events and much more. Enterprise Toronto can help. Log onto www.enterprisetoronto.com
- Need to get organized time and task wise? Then check out “Remember the milk”…Managing tasks is generally not a fun way to spend your time. We created Remember The Milk so that you no longer have to write your to-do lists on sticky notes, whiteboards, random scraps of paper, or the back of your hand. Log onto www.rememberthemilk.com
- Want to be more productive and make better use of your time? Then log onto Balance Time…focus on what matters and what gets results! Log on here… http://balancetime.com/
- Now, talking about organizing, here is a site that organizes you on every level, with thought provoking articles, ideas, tips and tools…here check it out for yourself… https://getorganizednow.com/